As hard as it is to believe, this is the last week of our 2018-2019 preschool year! Here are a last few bits of news and information for this schoolyear. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Last Week of Preschool – The last week of preschool classes for this schoolyear is May 20th – May 24th.
STEAM Classes this Week – Reminder that this week is WATER Week for our STEAM classes (STEAM classes only)! STEAM students need to wear clothes and shoes that can get wet plus a towel! Fun, fun, fun…and learning!!!
Lending Library – Please check for and return any books you may have borrowed but not yet returned from our Lending Library during the schoolyear. We love being able to share with our Farm School families, and need to collect any outstanding books so they can continue to be available for next year. Thank you!
Cubby Clean Out– Be sure to take all your child’s belongings on your last day. Anything remaining will be placed in our lost and found. If not picked up, all lost items will be donated over the summer.
Summer Camps – Add some extra FUN to your child’s summer! Register for summer camp – spend time with classmates and friends! Make new friends! Grab a friend and signup together!
– Summer camps are offered from June 3rd through August 23rd and are held at Frying Pan & Burke Lake parks;
– Our camps have themes/activities such as animals, hikes, nature, STEAM, cooking/baking, art, rocks/minerals, games – All involve FUN!;
– Camps provide an opportunity to experience other parts of the park;
– 35+ camp opportunities for preschool or elementary age children;
– Check out our Discovery Time camps – a great change of pace and addition to our regular summer camps!
For more information and registration links for all our camps go to the camps page
of our website! We hope to see you and your child over the summer!
Thank You– Thank you for participating in our program. We have enjoyed working with your children this schoolyear and will miss them. Hopefully we will see you at camp over the summer. If you are registered for the fall we will see you soon. If your child is moving on, we wish him/her the best in the upcoming school year!
Have a happy & healthy summer!