- CAMP COUNSELORS: For Spring Break Camp April 3-7, 2023.
- CAMP COUNSELORS: For Summer Camps.
- SITE DIRECTOR/ASSISTANT SITE DIRECTOR: For Summer Camps.
CURRENT OPENINGS – APPLY TODAY:
Camp Counselors: We are currently seeking applicants for Camp Counselors for our Spring Break Camp April 3 – 7. Also for the 2023 summer camp season. As a Camp Counselor, you will manage groups of children at day camps at Frying Pan Farm Park. Sing songs, play games, hike, as well as run various other fun and educational activities for children. Camp themes for our elementary and preschool children vary but include farm, nature, STEM, art, as well as others. Must be at least 18 years of age. If interested, please send completed KATYDID SUMMER JOB APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail to us at:
P.O. Box 710516
Oak Hill, VA 20171-0516
Some Site Director positions may also be available. Site Directors must be at least 21 years of age.
KATYDID SUMMER JOB APPLICATION – Apply NOW!
OTHER POSSIBLE OPENINGS – (Call for information)
– Part-Time Preschool Assistant: Are you looking for a few mornings or afternoons a week?! Positions may be available for teaching assistants to help with daily tasks and activities working with children ages 3-6 in the classroom. Duties may include assisting in the classroom, assisting on the playground or during farm visits, as well as other tasks around the schoolhouse. Education majors are a plus. This is a part-time opportunity – 8-12 hours per week, two mornings or two-three afternoons per week. If interested, please send completed application (see below) to email@example.com. Call for more details (703) 689-3104.
– YOGA INSTRUCTOR: We may be seeking a yoga enthusiast interested in teaching a parent/child yoga class for children 2-3 years old. Class would be a mix of yoga and other activities. Position would require 3-8 hours per week. If interested and for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– TINY TOT INSTRUCTOR: We may be seeking applicants to teach our Tiny Tot classes at Frying Pan Farm Park. Tiny Tots is our parent/child class for 2 & 3 year-olds. See our Tiny Tot page for more details. Position would require 3 – 8 hours per week. If interested, please complete our KATYDID JOB APPLICATION below and email to us at email@example.com.
For Schoolyear Teacher Positions:
For Spring Break & Summer Camp Counselor/Site Director Positions:
- KATYDID SUMMER JOB APPLICATION FORM – Note: This is a fillable PDF document. Please complete this form, then save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Counselor in Training Positions (Ages 14-17):
- Once hired, you will receive the training schedule and details.