Tuition payments are paid on a schedule from September to April, with May prepaid. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A mandatory late fee of $20.00 is due when payment is received after the 7th of the month.* Tuition payments may be made by cash, check, money order, credit card or online through PayPal.
Credit card payments can be made by presenting your credit card at the Schoolhouse desk or by completing an authorization form to automatically charge each month. Download the Credit Card Authorization Form.
Pay by PayPal: You can now pay your monthly tuition by Paypal! Follow these steps:
- Click this link or use the PayPal app:
2. Search for our UserID: email@example.com
3. Enter the amount due.
4. complete your payment through Paypal.
Alternatively, our PayPal QR code is available at Schoolhouse.
Electronic payments are also acceptable and can be set up to be made automatically through your bank. Instructions to set up electronic payments can be found at the bottom of this page. In all cases, tuition payments should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 710516
Oak Hill, VA 20171-0516
For billing issues or questions, please contact Mindy Wood.
Fall 2023 & 2024 Tuition/Fee Schedule:
# Days Attending/Class Category
|Monthly Tuition||Annual Supply/
Activity Fee-Due Sept
|Two day/week class||
Three day/week class
|Four day/week class||
1. All classes meet for 3 1/4 hours.
2. Class offerings may change based on enrollment.
Setting Up Automatic Tuition Payments through Your Bank
Here are the steps you need to make automated tuition payments. You do not need the Katydid account or bank information. The process stated below should generate a check sent to Katydid each month. The process assumes, of course, that you have access to online banking. All banks are different, so there may be some variation in the process. Here are the steps to set up an automatic payment:
- Setup Katydid, Inc as a “biller” or “payee”; Katydid, Inc, P.O. Box 710516, Oak Hill, VA 20171, 703-689-3104
- If the system allows, enter your child’s name for the account number; otherwise, indicate you have no account number (your name will appear on the check, so we can identify the check);
- After this you can setup the automatic payment by selecting Katydid, Inc. as your “payee”; indicating the amount to pay (monthly tuition); and selecting the frequency (monthly and the date to pay – the 1st of each month). You can also select the end date, which if your May tuition has been paid, should be April 30. There may also be a field to enter a “memo” to appear on the check – if so, you can put your child’s name there.
This should be all you need to set it up. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
*We begin contacting parents who have not paid by the 7th of each month and will take collection action when payments are more than two months in arrears with no communication from the parents to us.
For billing issues, please contact Mindy Wood.