Registration & Forms

We accept registrations for the upcoming preschool year from the children currently enrolled first, then their siblings, alumni siblings & Tiny Tot students, then the public.  Students currently enrolled in our preschool or Tiny Tot program will receive registration information from your child’s teacher.  All other preschool candidates can obtain the preschool registration packet by downloading the 2017-2018 Registration Packet below or by calling the Schoolhouse at (703) 689-3104.  If you have questions, please call the Schoolhouse at (703) 689-3104 between 9am and 3pm Monday through Friday.

The preschool registration fee of $99.00 is due with any application. This fee is non-refundable once you are assigned a class space. All payments and communications should be sent to:

Katydid, Inc. Farm School
P.O. Box 710516
Oak Hill, VA 20171

The Pick-Up Authorization, Emergency Medical Release, and Health Information forms are required for enrollment and must be submitted by the child’s first day of class.  These forms are provided below for your convenience.  You can also obtain a copy of these forms by stopping by the Schoolhouse.  Proof of the child’s identification such as an original birth certificate or passport is also required to be shown to us by the child’s first day of class as well.

The Health Information Form (which includes an immunization and physical examination record) must be completed and signed by a physician. Records for children 5 and under must be dated within one year of enrollment.

Children are not permitted to attend until we have all the necessary completed records.


Application Forms


DOWNLOAD 2017-2018 REGISTRATION PACKET (.pdf) – Register for the 2017 – 2018 Preschool Year. 

DOWNLOAD PICKUP AUTHORIZATION FORM (.pdf) – Required by first day of school.
DOWNLOAD EMERGENCY MEDICAL RELEASE FORM (.pdf) – Required by first day of school.
DOWNLOAD HEALTH INFORMATION FORM (.pdf) – Required by first day of school.  

DOWNLOAD IMMUNIZATION FORM (.pdf)  – Is part of the Health Information Form above 

DOWNLOAD MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM (.pdf) – Needed if your child requires medication to be administered during school day (including Epi-Pen).