Discovery Time STEM Classes
Register NOW – Registration begins August 1
Discovery Time/STEM classes are offered to four-year-olds and Pre-K students.
Our Discovery Time/STEM classes offer exploration of science, technology, engineering, art, and math topics through hands-on learning. Class themes include building, space, geology, measurement, conservation, energy forms as well as others. Some of our weekly themes have been:
- Solar System
- Simple Machines
- Weather &
Class Details and Information:
- Class choices are Monday or Wednesday 12:30 to 3:15 PM
- Consecutive sessions offered throughout the schoolyear.
- Each session meets for 5 weeks and is independent of the previous sessions (i.e., no prerequisites).
- Different class themes every session.
- Classes meet inside the Schoolhouse.
Registration is now open for the following sessions: