Home   News   Fall 2018 Preschool Paperwork

Fall 2018 Preschool Paperwork

paperworkAll preschool paperwork must be submitted by the first day of school.  If you do not have a copy of the required preschool paperwork, all of these forms are available on the Preschool Registration & Forms page of our website.  This includes the Pickup Authorization form, the Emergency Medical form & the Health Information form. 

If your child requires any medication to be administered during the school day (including potential epi-pens), you will also need to complete the Written Medical Consent form. 


These forms can be mailed back to us at Katydid/Farm School, P.O. Box 710516, Oak Hill, VA  20171-0516.  You can also bring your paperwork to the Welcome Open House on September 7th.